Women's Health Care Regional Business Manager - New York Metro
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Women’s Health Care Regional Business Manager - New York Metro, are to:
- Help team develop strategic plans to achieve sales goals through high performance.
- Ensure pull through plans are achieved through utilization of product.
- Coach and develop team through field visits and weekly communication.
- Document field visits through follow up regular field visit ride letters.
- Help provide continuous improvement of sales team through identifying knowledge, competency and skills gaps of team and execution of plans to improve them.
- Identify team members not on track to meet goals and takes action.
- Work with ABD to address knowledge, competency and skill gaps.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of area sales activities and field intelligence.
- Help cover high potential accounts not assigned KAM coverage.
- Improve knowledge of payer and external market environment through regular contact with key accounts.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor Degree required.
- 5 years of previous Pharmaceutical and/or Device Management experience or strong IUD sales experience selling in the current market space.
- Strong knowledge of Healthcare Management and Compliance.
- Must possess good analytical, product promotion, customer relations skills.
- Must have excellent leadership, organization, communication skills in order to direct others.
- Proven ability to plan and project manage.
- Willing to travel up to 75% of the time.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Functional Area: [sap_fa_13]
Entry Level: 5