Women's Health Care Regional Business Manager - Florida Region
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Women’s Health Care Regional Business Manager, are to:
- Help team develop strategic plans to achieve sales goals through high performance;
- Ensure pull through plans are achieved through utilization of product;
- Coach and development of team through field visits and weekly communication;
- Document field visits through follow up regular field visit ride letters;
- Help provide continuous improvement of sales team through identifying knowledge, competency and skills gaps of team and execution of plans to improve them. Identifies team members not on track to meet goals and take action;
- Work with ABD to address knowledge, competency and skill gaps;
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of area sales activities and field intelligence;
- Help cover high potential accounts not assigned KAM coverage;
- Improve knowledge of payor and external market environment through regular contact with key accounts;
- Monitor physicians on the clinical pathway within the region and ensure requirements are met, report and monitor progress regularly.
The geography includes the
state of Florida leading a team of nine sales
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- Minimum of 2 years Pharmaceutical sales management experience or successful track record of sales performance and demonstration of leadership in a Pharmaceuticals business (3 years preferred);
- Strong knowledge of Healthcare management and Compliance;
- Must possess good analytical, product promotion and customer relations skills;
- Must have excellent leadership, organization and communication skills in order to direct others;
- Proven ability to plan and project manage;
- Willing to travel up to 75% of the time.
Domestic Relocation Assistance may be offered on this role.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Location: FL-Bradenton, FL-Cape Coral, FL-Daytona Beach, FL-Destin, FL-Fort Lauderdale, FL-Ft Myers, FL-Gainesville, FL-Jacksonville, FL-Kissimmee, FL-Lakeland, FL-Miami, FL-Tampa, FL-Naples, FL-Ocala, FL-Orange Park, FL-Orlando, FL-Pensacola, FL-Port St Lucie, FL-Molino, FL-St. Petersburg, FL-West Palm Beach, Residence Based, FL-Felda, FL-Homestead, FL-LaBelle, FL-Plant City