Vice President of Sales, Walmart
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Vice President of Sales, Walmart include:
- Full P&L responsibility and accountable for the delivery of topline, bottom-line, and market share growth;
- Prioritizing operational excellence; aggressively pursuing category leadership strategies& positions and driving innovation with consumer relevant differentiation;
- Turnaround current business trends, outpace the market, and ultimately, drive a step change in growth;
- Provide vision and allocate resources to maximize growth of sales and share;
- Create a joint strategy to grow both top and bottom line in our joint business process with Walmart;
- Work with key Walmart leaders to create an innovation plan to win in the market;
- Partner with Walmart to elevate their digital/e-commerce leadership in key healthcare categories;
- Joint development of Walmart/Bayer communication program investing in campaigns that feature mutually aligned programs (i.e., Feeding America);
- Develop/recruit/retain/ key commercial talent;
- Act as a key member of US Sales Leadership Team and significant contributor to the overall direction of the sales objectives, goals, strategies & measures.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- Minimum of fifteen years’ experience in CPG industry with extensive time spent in commercial leadership positions, P&L ownership, and direct management of teams;
- Experience managing across functions and geographies including marketing, finance management, strategic business planning, category development, and direct line people development;
- Understanding of brand building/customer/marketplace to develop new and creative strategic visions and work processes;
- Strong leader who is consumer focused and challenges the status quo;
- Strong financial, sales and Consumer Health market acumen;
- Tech/Digital Savvy.
- M.B.A. or Master’s degree.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.