Vice President Business Insights
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Vice President Business Insights, are to:
- Develop and implements best practices, methods, tools and standards for insight generation and analytics, including the measurement of key performance indicators (KPIs) for Bayer portfolio;
- Maintain overview of Insights at various maturity stages, for all key U.S. brands; specifically, drives conclusions and provides recommendations based on customer insights to ensure that business actions can be taken to maximize the value of the portfolio;
- Actively scopes and initiates experiments and pilots leading to innovative and impactful ways of commercial activation;
- Accountable for quality and accuracy of Business Insights "signature deliverables" (i.a., Customer Insights, Situational Analysis, CallPlan/ Commercial Activation Plan, Commercial Data Strategy, Reporting Efficiency and Quality);
- Identify and implement Bayer policies and compliance requirements, as well as industry best practices, and efficiency measures;
- Ensure staff is trained in Marketing Excellence and Customer Insights Framework;
- Complete Call Plans/ Activation plans for all U.S. pharma brands;
- Designs, monitors, and assesses commercial activation pilots and experiments;
- Actively participates in, and supports, CI&A and Marketing Operations initiatives and meetings, as well as U.S. Pharma initiatives and meetings;
- Communicates leading practices and lessons learned throughout CBI and MO across TA's in the US;
- Co-lead Bayer U.S. Insights Council (rotating chairmanship with CH and CS);
- Handle administrative and operational requirements for the US CBI function including budget and personnel management;
- Attract and recruit diverse talent with view for further development over time.
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree; preferably in Science and / or Business Administration,
- 14 years of business experience;
- Experience in marketing, finance and/or analytics function and expertise in state-of-the-art market research and innovation strategies
- Solid and proven knowledge of basic and advanced
market research instruments; statistical, conjoint
analytics, forecasting methodologies;
and software tools;
- Excellent negotiation skills with regard to external as well as internal BPs; advanced problem solving and analytical skills;
- Strong leadership competencies, communication, planning and organizational skills;
- Open and collaborative mindset.
- MBA preferred;
- Experience in Pharmaceuticals.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.