US Row Crops Sales Intern
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, US Row Crops Sales Intern are to:
- Work with local sales teams to understand and support the sales of the following products and services: Seeds & Traits, Crop Protection, & Digital Farming;
- Complete localized marketing project to further knowledge of our products to the local teams, dealers, and farmers;
- Develop relationships with farmers and dealers to learn how to effectively identify and meet their needs;
- Gain strong base of product and agronomic knowledge to assist with product placements and evaluation.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Pursuing a minimum of a bachelor’s degree;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Effective presentation skills;
- Demonstrated self-motivation and initiative with the ability to set and achieve goals with minimal supervision;
- Proven leadership abilities and problem-solving ability;
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage time effectively;
- Willingness and ability to relocate for the internship experience;
- Ability to travel/drive throughout district on a daily basis. Company vehicle provided;
- Valid driver’s license. Driving record (MVR) will be reviewed and must meet guidelines based on the company’s Risk Screening for Hiring Drivers.
- Ability to lift a 60-pound bag of seed.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Location: Residence Based
Functional Area: [sap_fa_9]
Entry Level: 1