Tech Ops Packaging - 2nd Shift
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Tech Ops Packaging - 2nd Shift, are to:
- Check and regulate machining factors, such as speed, pressure, temperature, and other parameters utilizing applicable procedures;
- Accurately document activities as defined by good documentation requirements and site policies and procedures;
- Conduct additional activities and documentation for which the operator is responsible include steps or information related to changeovers, cleaning, product & batch changes, line clearance, date and code accuracy (art, batch or product codes);
- Monitor and check equipment and product to detect defects or malfunctions while production line is running or during line setup;
- Perform checks that include but are not limited to weights, torques, seals, and water leak;
- Develop and demonstrate routine maintenance skills representative of those expected of Operator III incumbents;
- Perform validation runs in accordance with IQOQ protocols;
- Utilize procedures required by and appropriate for the regulatory / compliance profile of the product and department;
- Conduct or participate investigations regarding any departure from standard operating procedures, identify root cause, assist in implementation of any required remediation;
- Demonstrate leadership in Tier I and other communication processes designed to identify and resolve production issues;
- UItilize all required PPE and exhibit adherence to all site safety procedures in performance of activities;
- Provide training to Associate Tech Ops and contingent colleagues assigned to work areas;
- Develop and utilize continuous improvement skills in support of operational excellence objectives.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.;
12- 18 months previous manufacturing experience;
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.