Supply Chain Intern
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Supply Chain Intern, are to:
- Generate and/or gather supply chain data, including Supply Chain Key Performance Indictor (KPI) Trends, Field Efficiencies, and Product Brand Performance;
- Display strong customer focus of internal and external customers;
- Possess good written and oral communication as well as strong presentation skills;
- Independently demonstrate the ability to identify
problems and work toward resolution.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Must be in either a Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, or Business Major;
- Must be actively going into Junior year of college or later;
- Demonstrated hands-on supply chain acumen through coursework and/or extracurricular activities;
- Attention to detail, goal seeker, and demonstrated strong work ethic;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools especially MS Word, MS, Excel, and MS PowerPoint;
- Ability to follow training guidelines;
- Ability to work within a team atmosphere and have the ability to communicate ideas and needs.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Location: PA-Pittsburgh Heilman