Strategic Seed Management Intern
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Strategic Seed Management Intern, are to:
- Build a sourcing view ahead of set creation based off the packaging plan and existing data within VCR/FTS.
- Build a seed routing status capability, but in an individual set-view.
- Build a Scorecard to track shipment status and alert planning teams to shipping delays which could affect on time planting.
- Build out a pipeline operational planning forecasting tool.
- Collaborate with Global TPD Nursery Delivery and Design resources.
- Collaborate with planning leaders and working teams within the North America, EMEA and LATAM regions.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Pursuing a Bachelors or Masters degree (Sophomore standing or above) in Supply Chain and/ or a Data Science, Process Engineering or Information Systems area of study.
- Experienced in excel, database management, programming and modeling
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Location: MO-St. Louis, MO-Chesterfield, MO-Saint Louis
Functional Area: [sap_fa_35]
Entry Level: 1