Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Statistician, are to:
- Collaborate with representatives from other functions to plan and execute relevant experiments/studies/analyses, for example in the role of a study statistician;
- Lead virtual cross-functional sub-teams within Global Data Sciences & Analytics (GDS&A);
- Implement standard processes for the analysis of routine experiments / studies / integrated analyses;
- Develops the statistical analysis plan for the experiment, study, or integrated analyses as appropriate.
- Facilitate the overall organization and coordination of statistical activities for a specific experiment, study or integrated analysis;
- Assume responsibility for the production and accuracy of the statistical analysis and interpretation of the results of experiments / studies / integrated analyses;
- Work independently at routine and more complex statistical questions and tasks;
- Oversee and ensure accurate and timely delivery of statistical work outsourced to external providers;
- Domestic Relocation assistance is offered for this position
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- M.S. in Biostatistics, Statistics or Mathematics;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to work both, independently and collaboratively;
- Good knowledge of statistical programming languages including Statistical Analysis System (SAS);
- Fluency in English.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Your Application Status
Bayer has launched a new recruiting system that makes it faster and easier for you to apply.
Track your job applications:
Jobs published on or after October 19, 2016
Due to system updates, returning candidates will need to re-accept the data privacy statement when logging into their profile.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Jobs published before October 19, 2016
If you require assistance please Contact us
Job Fairs & Career Expos
9/28/17 - 9/29/17
11/13/17 - 11/15/17
If you have questions regarding the recruiting process or your application, please visit our FAQ section.
If you need additional information, click below to contact us directly!