Staff Scientist Tech Transfer
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Staff Scientist Tech Transfer, are to:
- Lead technology transfer sub-team meetings (local and at the site);
- Develop planning and manage tech transfer activities on each project by Creating a Development Plan;
- Review the design, conduct, interpretation, and reporting of stability studies;
- Lead in assessing risk during feasibility and developing risk mitigation plans;
- Determine experimental and stability test requirements;
- Help to select the appropriate sites to work with during scale up;
- Lead the overall technology transfer to the site;
- Evaluate potential vendors and recommend site for production;
- Manage third-party vendors to the budget and timelines and contracts.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor's degree or international equivalent with ten or more years of proven experience in Oral Solids/Powder Drug Delivery Systems;
- Master's degree or international equivalent with six or more years of proven experience in Oral Solids/Powder Drug Delivery Systems;
- Ph.D. with postdoctoral work or four or more years of proven experience in Oral Solids/Powder Drug Delivery Systems.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.