Your tasks and responsibilities
- Build strong relationships with HR Business Partners (HRBPs) and Business Leaders to understand the business and sell the “Bayer” story to passive, external talent;
- Deliver a positive, consistent candidate experience through all Talent Acquisition touch points to enhance Bayer's Employer Brand;
- Ensure detailed understanding of Bayer’s talent segmentation and each position in specific business areas of responsibility;
- Act as the ambassador and single point of contact to the internal or external candidate and Hiring Manager and sets levels of performance for others at Bayer to emulate;
- Take a "project lead" approach in every recruiting situation, discusses the recruiting strategy with the hiring manager and provides weekly feedback to ensure the search stays on track;
- Manage the recruiting process end-to-end, ensuring all KPIs, global standards and metrics are met and / or exceeded;
- Establish and maintain relationships with Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs; consistently interacts with senior leaders
- Conduct telephone or face to face interviews to assess motivational fit using competency based interviewing technique, review any gaps in the resume and assess suitability for the position;
- Create shortlist of the most qualified candidates for Hiring Manager;
- Supervise the interviewing, selection and hiring process to ensure adherence with legal regulations (e.g. EEO) and internal guidelines;
- Ensure compliance to all legal regulations and Bayer policies;
- Coordinate all processes around the compensation package preparation, the definition of the employment details as well as the offer letter;
- Coordinate the alternative verification process and contribute to the execution of the rejection handling and pool nomination processes;
- Maintain the process status in Bayer's Applicant Tracking - SuccessFactors by always ensuring system accuracy as a basis for solid KPI and ad hoc reporting.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Recruiting experience of 10 years with a minimum of 5 years as a Sr. Recruiter.
- B.A/.B.S. with a combination of corporate, RPO and/or search firm/research firm experience;
- Strong demonstrated knowledge & execution of recruiting strategies and ability to manage and prioritize multiple searches, projects, and internal clients;
- Excellent understanding of defined target groups and labor market expertise;
- Strong (telephone/video/face to face) interview skills and good business acumen;
- Proven track record of understanding all recruitment compliance regulations to include Equal Employment Opportunity (EEOC) guidelines related to sourcing and selection;
- Excellent knowledge of internal and external compensation plans and benefits, including an understanding of variable compensation methods;
- Strong knowledge of regulations / framework in managing the offer process;
- Excellent ability to supervise and manage all steps of recruiting process according to global standards;
- Proven track record of building effective internal and external relationships to include; Hiring Manager, HRBP and Talent Acquisition Associates;
- Strong ability to consult with internal stakeholders and sourcing specialist to build and maintain relationships;
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills and along with excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Independent and proactive work style;
- Excellent project management skills with a proven track record of leading corporate-wide cross-functional projects.
- Proven ability to manage complexity, ambiguity and challenge the status quo.
- Proven track record of leveraging workforce analytics and reporting in decision-making
- Organizational and multi-tasking skills with strong attention to detail;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications and CRM-Tool.
- Ability to handle delicate or difficult situations with finesse; while working in highly stressful conditions and exercising good judgment while navigating through difficult, highly sensitive or political situations;
- Ability to manage partnerships with third-party executive/retained and contingent search vendors;
- Proven track record of industry knowledge and use of competitive intelligence in the recruitment process
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Location: Residence Based
Functional Area: [sap_fa_7]
Entry Level: 5