Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Specialist Sterility, are to:
- Provides an experienced technical resource for the validation of microbiological assays supporting biopharmaceutical products;
- Provides a knowledgeable resource for trouble shooting microbiological assay performance;
- Provides an experienced technical resource supporting scientific investigations and investigations into the performance of microbiological methods;
- Provides an expert resource for the hands on performance of method validations;
- Writes highly technical SOPs and documents related to technical investigations and validation of microbiological methods;
- Identifies and helps to implement opportunities for continual improvement in the delivery of method validation and investigational services.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in science or technical field;
- 5-6 years of experience in pharmaceutical or related industry or an equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Strong working knowledge of microbiological methods supporting biopharmaceutical products;
- Ability to "trouble shoot" microbiological methods supporting biopharmaceutical products;
- The ability to prioritize activities and meet schedules;
- Solid understanding of cGMP Regulatory requirements for method validation;
- Experience in writing highly technical documents related to microbiological testing of Biopharmaceutical products.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- 2+ years of experience in the sterility of biopharmaceutical products preferred.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Functional Area: [sap_fa_20]
Entry Level: 5