Specialist - Change Management
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Specialist - Change Management, are to:
- Monitor, analyze, troubleshoot and rectify any quality or completeness issues with system data and processes;
- Develop, run and analyze system and process reports to ensure data accuracy; provide feedback to the manager;
- Coordinate and plan the review of new or revised package components and labeling associated changes to Consumer Health products through the Change Management process;
- Interact effectively with all functions involved with the Change Management process to ensure changes in packaging and labeling are accomplished in a compliant manner consistent with company directives and industry regulations to fully support the supply of Consumer Health products distributed in the US market;
- Act as the primary point of contact for all internal Consumer Health customers to initiate packaging and labeling changes, monitor status, and initiate change amendments and ensures that Change Control submissions are monitored;
- Act as a role model that assists in the implementation and adherence of labeling best practices and procedures, (SOPs’) as related Artwork Creation and Review Process;
- Recommend corrective and preventative actions, and lead process improvement implementation projects;
- Update and enhance training curriculum to bring change and improvement in behaviors;
- Support the maintenance of system validation documentation and processes, ensuring compliance with CFR-Part 11 and cGMP requirements and ensure audits are conducted for compliance and integrity of the Graphics Management processes within Change Management;
- Coach / mentor and interact effectively with all functions involved with the artwork approval process;
- Support business model innovation and business process redesign / optimization based on internal customer’s needs.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelors Degree (or equivalent degree) with minimu six years experience or Master’s Degree (or equivalent degree) with minimum two years experience;
- Dealing with ambiguity, business acumen, conflict management, organizational agility & perspective, problem solving, and drive for results;
- Skills in communication, project planning, Computer literacy, and analytics. .
- System administration/analytics and business systems knowledge (SAP, Oracle, etc);
- Consumer healthcare experience preferred.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.