Software Engineer (Front End)
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Software Engineer (Front End) are to:
- Design, write, and test high-quality, performant, and functional front end code;
- Hold self and team accountable to industry and internal best practices/standards;
- Be part of problem definition and ideation in partnership with the Product Owner(s) and Usability;
- Drive the adoption of new technologies and spur innovation;
- Ask "why?"
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant discipline;
- Must have at least 3 years of experience with ReactJS
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with
- Concepts like asynchronous programming, closures, types, and ES6;
- Responsive design and cross browser compatibility;
- Experience with browser APIs and optimizing front end performance;
- Experience with data visualization technologies such as Plotly, ag-grid, D3.js, and/or Bootstrap;
- Data heavy interface experience;
- Ability to deliver quality in an Agile environment (Scrum, Kanban, etc.);
- Experience with Test Driven Development using frameworks such as: Mocha, Jasmine, Cucumber, and Karma;
- Experience/familiarity with the
- Code repository management;
- Code merge.
- Experience with server-side scripting (node.js);
- Familiarity with UX design best practices;
- Experience with approaches and tooling for automated build, delivery, and release of software;
- Experience with setting up technical standards along with monitoring and reporting.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Functional Area: [sap_fa_8]
Entry Level: 5