Senior Manager, Medical Marketing, Allergy & Cough Cold
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Senior Manager, Medical Marketing, are to:
- Develop global HCP strategic plan for the Allergy Global Category Business unit. This includes ensuring that local HCP marketing initiatives are consistent with overall GCBU objectives and strategies;
- Develop and implement HCP plans, critical to the success of major global launches;
- Lead development of GCBU new e-detailing program to HCPs;
- Lead Global KOL management;
- Lead development of emerging clinical data/scientific research into compelling strategic messages to healthcare professionals;
- Identify and implement methods (along with market research manager) to measure the effectiveness of medical marketing programs for ongoing assessment and continuous improvement;
- Manage global HCP market budgets for the GCBU including management of external global HCP marketing agencies;
- Provide strategic vision and HCP marketing expertise to assist in and support the development of the Allergy R&D plan.
- In partnership also develop and execute publication plans.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree is required / MBA preferred
- A minimum of 8 years of progressively responsible experience in marketing to healthcare professionals (physicians/pharmacists, etc.) is required
- Expert understanding of Rx medical marketing/healthcare marketplace with sound scientific understanding
- Must possess an understanding of the OTC marketplace and how medical marketing programs can work together with more traditional direct to consumer initiatives
- Interpersonal skills are critical since the incumbent must interface with all levels of the global organization including country line marketing managers
- Excellent strategic thinking/analytical skills needed to understand emerging science and how to translate into key healthcare professional messages
- Scientific knowledge/background is required
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.