Senior Executive Assistant
Your tasks and responsibilities
Under limited supervision and acting on own initiative, performs various administrative duties for executive level managers, general managers or manager of department(s). Assignments generally involve work of a confidential nature and require a thorough knowledge of the practices and procedures of the function, company products, policies and programs.
The primary responsibilities of this role, Senior Executive Assistant, are to:
- Assembles and analyzes information; prepares reports, manuals, agendas, correspondence and memorandum as guided by general company practice;
- Establishes and maintains departmental databases and develops spreadsheets of importance to department;
- Assists in meeting planning and preparation work needed, i.e., drafting agendas and broader communications coordinates details of departmental meetings and/or on and off site conferences and events;
- Prepares materials in final form from very rough and involved drafts which may utilize frequent use of technical terminology and which combines materials from several sources;
- Manages business travel arrangements;
- Screens/ redirect calls, takes messages, handles mail, coordinates activities across departments and follows up to ensure that requests are carried out;
- Processes expense reports and payment of invoices;
- Interfaces with other assistants to share and coordinate workload;
- May cross train lower level assistants in the departments;
- Performing additional
accountabilities as required.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- High School diploma with a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience or an Associate’s degree with 8 years of relevant experience;
- Proficiency in PC applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint;
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities;
- Has strong interpersonal skills and is highly organized;
- Able to work with employees at all levels of the organization.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Functional Area: [sap_fa_9]
Entry Level: 5