Senior Engineer Facilities
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Senior Engineer Facility, are to:
- Lead projects for the facility; both in the GMP and non-GMP areas;
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and contractors to achieve objectives;
- Understand and apply knowledge of facilities to work activities and to support changes across the site;
- Apply facility knowledge to integrate internal and external requirements related to facilities safety systems, infrastructure, GMP areas, and general building requirements;
- Understand relevant processes required to accomplish objectives;
- Lead design reviews of complex designs related to facilities;
- Plan and manage own work activities of significant technical scope with minimal direction;
- Lead teams on project activities of medium technical scope;
- Provide advice and mentoring to less experienced engineers or technicians;
- Develop qualifies and maintains supplier and partner relationships as directed;
- Communicates comfortably at all levels of the organization.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering;
- 4-7 Years Experience in Evolution of engineer’s knowledge to include real-world understanding across breadth of discipline;
- In-depth knowledge of subtleties and pitfalls in one or more areas of expertise within a technical discipline;
- Basic knowledge of other technical disciplines;
- Applies basic tools and technologies to complex problems.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.