Sales Excellence Intern
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Sales Excellence Intern, are to:
- Collaborate with Technical Service and Field Representatives in the efforts to manage and conduct research trials;
- Assist in the establishment, maintenance, and evaluation of field test plots designed to determine the efficacy of pesticides on insects, weeds, and plant diseases of agronomic concern;
- Perform routine tasks associated with farm maintenance: operating farm equipment, working with irrigation, applying pesticides, harvesting activities, etc.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Undergraduate student, graduate student, or a recent graduate with a degree (or pursuing a degree) in a horticulture related field, including plant science, soil management, pomology;
- Ability to learn the horticulture farming market such as fruits, vegetables, nuts and interact with horticulture customers;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work effectively with a team as well as independently;
- Self-motivated with ability to problem solve and demonstrate results;
- Strong organization and planning skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft office Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable motor vehicle report;
- Travel including occasional overnight travel within the territory.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Location: CA-Fresno, Residence Based