Regional Sales Manager Rare Disease - Northwest
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Regional Sales Manager Rare Disease - Northwest, are to:
- Implement and direct the field sales plan within the assigned sales region so as to achieve stated sales objectives;
- Work with human resources in establishing and maintaining a recruiting program designed to fill vacancies quickly with qualified personnel;
- Train, supervise, motivate and establish objectives for each cardiopulmonary sales representative to attain or exceed sales objectives.
- Identify high potential cardiopulmonary sales representatives and implementing management development programs to provide an adequate reservoir of managers for utilization throughout the company;
- Evaluate sales results, taking action or making recommendations to correct unfavorable deviations;
- Conduct well-planned sales meetings designed to convey product knowledge application and salesmanship;
- Allocate total sales region budget and controlling expenses within the assigned budget;
- Routinely make field contacts with representatives to ascertain acceptance of products and market conditions;
- Help develop speaker programs of benefit to entire
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Eight years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry;
- Experience in attracting and managing a staff;
- Successful track record in field sales defined as consecutive years of increased sales or market share;
- Awareness of market conditions, competitive intelligence and market trends;
- Valid drivers’ license.
- Two years’ experience in Orphan disease, field of Cardiology or cardiopulmonary;
- Two years’ Regional Sales Management experience;
- Previous experience in launching new products or indications;
- Previous Marketing, Sales Training, Sales Operations and Managed Care experience.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Location: Residence Based