Regulatory Affairs Assistant Bisiness Analyst
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Regulatory Affairs Assistant Bisiness Analyst, are to:
- Support and ensure the integrity, stability and continuity of an application and its operation including life cycle management and continuous improvements;
- Be responsible for the preparation and execution of validated changes including testing and hand-over to regular application operations;
- Take full responsibility for adherence to operational guidelines;
- Provide routine technical support with limited responsibility, enhance and trouble-shoot applications in a global collaboration to meet business requirements;
- Serve the role of project leader or project manager for small projects and system enhancement activities;
- Contribute to continuous improvement in methodology, processes and formats through gained expertise and experience;
- Identify weaknesses in processes and supporting systems and take corrective action;
- Partner with Regulatory Affairs and IT stakeholders, process specialists, and users to elicit and document business requirements focused on leveraging data;
- Learn about and support the implementation of work
packages focused on data availability and data integration aspects
for Regulatory Affairs systems.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- University degree in computer science, mathematics or a science related field;
- At least 3 years’ of professional experience in the Life Sciences industry, IT or Research & Development (R&D);
- Knowledge about validated systems, Good Practices (GxP) and adherence to Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) based processes;
- Good working knowledge with programming and trouble-shooting in various technologies (e.g. Oracle, PL/SQL, Java);
- Ability to perform complex tasks resulting in high quality deliverables;
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a global team environment;
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of integrations using Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) tools and concepts;
- Knowledge of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning technologies.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Location: NJ-Morristown, NJ-Whippany