Project Manager, Business Transformation & Change
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Project Manager, Business Transformation & Change, are to:
- Provide sole responsibility for (sub-) project management of consulting projects (worldwide across all Bayer Subgroups) for the Business Transformation and Change Practice (corporate strategy, organization design, transformation management, change management, shared services/ support functions). This includes international and cross-sectorial scope and corresponding strategic importance. Hierarchical allocation of projects usually at the level of department manager;
- Own project scope, team management, deliverables, and client relationships;
- Lead in developing effective analytical and scientific assessments and programs for clients; Lead other strategy and operations management efforts;
- Oversee workshop design, preparation, and facilitation;
- Manage project organization with multiple sub-teams, partly with other departments and external consultants;
- Oversee content management of these (sub-) projects: Procedure, Concept, recommendations with regard to content;
- Representation of the respective Senior Project Manager, Director with respect to clients (e.g., presentation in steering committees);
- Supporting the marketing of the Business Consulting (BC) service spectrum/project acquisition.
Domestic Relocation Assistance is Available for this position.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Doctorate degree with a minimum of two years of project experience, or Master’s degree with a minimum of nine years of consulting experience, or M.B.A. degree with a minimum of four years of project experience;
- Solid knowledge of the department's expertise in the area of Business Transformation and Change;
- Demonstrated record of working independently and achieving measurable results;
- Strong understanding of general business processes (accounting, finance, marketing, manufacturing, supply chain, etc.);
- Leadership and influencing skills and experience; ability to deal with senior client management in often complex situations;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Proven project management skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Outstanding analytical, conceptual and implementation skills;
- Initiative, persuasiveness and a strong team spirit;
- Proven experience in a highly client-driven environment, coupled with an entrepreneurial attitude to deliver effective, value-add solutions;
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally as required;
- Driver's license valid for travel in the U.S.
- Management Consulting experience;
- Knowledge or understanding of at least one of the relevant
Bayer industries: Pharma, Consumer Health, Crop Science.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.