Project Management Horticulture Sustainable Growth Rate
Your tasks and responsibilities
Bayer Crop Science, LP, seeks a Project Management Horticulture Sustainable Growth Rate to work in St. Louis, MO.
The primary responsibilities of this role, Project Management Horticulture Sustainable Growth Rate, are to:
- lead Phase 3 horticultural project development through registration submission to commercial launch (phase 4);
- support the Early Development and Marketing Product Manager in business evaluations of new active ingredient candidates for phase 2 and 3 advancement;
- ensure that the appropriate business assumptions have been used by those involved in the project;
- maintain comprehensive and realistic assumptions on project planning for timeline, resources planning and financials NPV calculations in project management systems (LUMOS and NewPort); and
- maintain a comprehensive list of running projects covering all phases of product lifecycle from phase 2 to withdrawal/exit.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- 10 years of experience in a related position.
- working with/within the EPA regulatory process, specifically 40 CFR part 158;
- working with/within Canadian PMRA regulatory process (PCP Act);
- constructing persuasive scientific documents and material to support/defend registrations;
- summarizing data across study types and preparing technical positions for regulatory submissions;
- cooperating with internal multi-disciplinary technical and business teams; and
- negotiating to achieve positive regulatory outcomes with regulatory agency.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Location: MO-St. Louis