Your tasks and responsibilities
- Create and support a safety-first culture in the site. Demonstrate and promote a safe culture at all times. Key Metric – IRR (or an appropriate metric directed by Bayer ESH leadership);
- Responsible for a team of individuals and/or processes at a site in the North America region. Operate in a manner that supports the leader of the site and ensures site personnel fulfill the business goals of the site;
- Accountable for safe and timely delivery of quality supply based on production schedules while maintaining an efficient operation. Support overall site Key Metrics to include: Safety; Quality, TIP (total individual volume performance), TOP (total overall volume performance), and cost efficiency;
- Responsible for developing, implementing and leading a working environment that provides team members a high level of empowerment, with opportunities for personal and professional development, and promotes the building of working relationships with other groups;
- This position is member of the Site Leadership Team leading the team supporting plant and/or field operations. The Production Lead has leadership responsibility for the site Production Managers, Production Associates and is expected to get results through high personal proficiency, delegation of tasks, coordinating the work of others, developing/coaching others, developing the team and collaborating regionally to innovate and improve processes.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- Previous people leadership experience;
- 5+ years experience in manufacturing, supply chain, technology or related function;
- Ability to critically think about the business to collaborate in building a vision for North America Commercial Corn Production.
- Degree discipline in Business, Engineering, Agriculture or related.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Functional Area: [sap_fa_1]
Entry Level: 5