Product Research Designer (Consumer Health)
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of the Product Research Designer are to:
- Drive growth by leading a wide range of interactions between consumers and innovators that provide deep insights into the needs, aspirations and feelings about the consumer product experience;
- Grounded in science and data driven decision making, lead the team to create and execute studies to guide our development efforts in producing highly desired products;
- Identify and implement new research techniques, suppliers, and/or behavioral sensory/bioinstrumentation measurement tools, quantitative and qualitative evaluation, consumer co-creation sessions, et. al. to develop deeper consumer and product based insights;
- Implement efficient systems for compliant and efficient study development and conduct;
- Direct consumer engagement activities in accordance with the policies, procedures, ethics and protocols required by Bayer, Health Authorities and other relevant regulatory agencies;
- Lead and guide suppliers in the development, execution and management of study execution and contracts with external providers.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree (or international equivalent) with a minimum of ten years of proven experience, a Master’s Degree (or international equivalent) with a minimum of six years of proven experience, or a Ph.D. (or international equivalent) with a minimum of four years of proven experience in product testing.
- Ideal candidate to have strong competency in execution of all study related aspects including screener development, questionnaire development, study execution and monitoring, sophisticated data analytics, and report writing;
- Prior experience in working with multi-disciplinary teams (R&D, marketing, market research, medical/ clinical, etc);
- Demonstrated ability to work credibly across technical and commercial disciplines and influence those colleagues and stakeholders not in direct line of management;
- Strong, effective communication & presentation skills that can communicate effectively interface with both technical and non-technical colleagues.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.