Oncology Specialty Consultant - PROSTATE FRANCHISE - Atlanta South/ Macon, GA Territory
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Oncology Specialty Consultant - PROSTATE FRANCHISE - Atlanta South/ Macon, GA Territory, are to:
- Must be able to demonstrate a mastery of products clinical efficacy, articulate a strong value proposition for the customer, and provide patient and reimbursement support, while meeting or exceeding their sales goals;
- Targets, develops, assesses and maintains a thorough understanding of key customers while maintaining a high level stakeholder position;
- Uses strategic thought process in developing and maintaining an active customer database;
- In depth mastery of clinical and technical knowledge related to products promoted and disease state management;
- Mastery of key account management, best practices and sales development;
- Develops exceptionally well designed business plans with resource allocations that link to strong business results;
- Demonstrates a mastery of knowledge and analysis of business, products, technical issues and the marketplace;
- Extremely customer focused and able to build and foster strong positive relationships with key decision makers and opinion leaders;
- Exemplifies strong collaboration and team work skills with internal and external stakeholders;
- Proactively uses resources and shares best practices that lead to achieving or exceeding business goals;
- Adheres to company compliance guidelines, policy and procedures.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- 5 years of pharmaceutical, biotech, medical selling experience or oncology medical experience (nurse/doctor) equivalent;
- Excellent negotiation skills;
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record;
- Ability to travel as necessary or required, which may include overnight and/or weekend travel;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Degree education in a biological science or related discipline;
- Oncology selling experience;
- Consultative selling experience;
- Scientific background and understanding of clinical trials.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Location: GA-Macon, GA-South Atlanta
Functional Area: [sap_fa_13]
Entry Level: 5