Oncology Nurse Educator - TKI - Texas / New Mexico
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Oncology Nurse Educator - TKI, are:
- Primary focus on high-priority customers in Area hospitals, transplant centers and large oncology accounts;
- Contributes to strategic plan and implementation of Area growth strategy;
- Educates Sales Consultants and Regional Managers on emerging concepts in Oncology and Hepatology;
- Serve as disease and product expert to sales training.
Commercial Key Opinion Leader Development:
- Builds productive work relationships externally;
- Cultivates strategic, long term, productive relationships with Nursing KOLs and mid-level providers in Oncology and Hepatology;
- Develops strategy and pull through educational opportunities for targeted hospitals, transplant centers and large accounts;
- Exhibits strong communication skills and persuasive abilities.
External Business Liaison:
- Serves as a liaison, educator and promotional conduit to Oncology and Hepatology Health Care Professionals;
- Educates, persuades, and articulates favorable position for Bayer Oncology product portfolio;
- Takes lead on project initiatives;
- Exhibits strong problem solving skills;
- Provides Key Opinion leader’s feedback to Bayer Internal Partners.
Business Results Orientation:
- Disseminates approved product education and communicates favorable positioning for Nexavar and Stivarga;
- Acts as key contributor to revenue generation;
- Exhibits strong persuasive communication and interpersonal skills;
- Possesses advanced clinical knowledge in Oncology and Hepatology;
- Articulates scientific concepts into a cohesive presentation to enhance sales;
- Displays self-starter mentality;
- Exhibits excellent presentation and platform skills;
- Demonstrates business acumen.
Coaching and Leadership:
- Positions Bayer portfolio favorably;
- Develops and leverages customer partnerships into strong value proposition;
- Generates clinical conviction for oncology portfolio;
- Shows personal drive and passion for people and performance;
- Demonstrates accountability for actions and results;
- Portrays understanding of reimbursement, healthcare trends and public policy.
- Exhibits deep knowledge of Oncology Products and Disease States;
- Educates Health Care Professionals regarding Oncology Products and Disease States;
- Serves as Bayer internal cross functional partner to Oncology Specialists and Regional Managers by providing product and technical support;
- Acts as clinical resource to Oncology Business Unit.
This region covers Texas, Oklahoma and New Mexico. Approximately 50 - 70% overnight travel may be anticipated.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- RN with Bachelor's degree;
- Ten or more years of clinical experience in Oncology;
- Must be able to handle extensive travel;
- Strong business acumen;
- Advanced ability to think strategically;
- Ability to work with a team;
- Collaborative leadership skills.
- Industry experience a plus.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Location: TX-Dallas, TX-Houston
Functional Area: [sap_fa_13]
Entry Level: 5