Mgr III Bus Analytics-Consumer Health
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Manager III-Business Analytics, are to:
- Provides systems leadership in the creation and maintenance of data warehousing strategies that are developed and deployed as business intelligence tools for Order to Cash and Consumer Health users;
- Enables the strategic and tactical direction of data warehousing and data integration within Bayer;
- Manages third party solution provider resources to effectively deliver projects and systems support per budget guidelines and project timelines;
- Leads in the implementation and continuing support of Customer Logistics business intelligence systems;
- Ensures success by transitioning the planning of Data Sync process and systems management, data management, transactional processes, and reporting functions into tactical objectives for Customer Logistics;
- Drives the overall data quality and business intelligence system governance;
- Defines and executes training of key users to improve reporting and analytical capability.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree, with a minimum 10 years of experience or Master’s degree, with a minimum 8 years of experience;
- Relevant Experience includes; Supporting users of business intelligence data, data marts, data warehouses, or similar;
- Full life cycle of BI implementations;
- Negotiations with vendors and managing consultants;
- Leading projects as a Project Lead or Project Manager;
- Expertise with configuration and setup of Business Intelligence tools is a plus.
- Experience with architectures/tools, preferably in a logistics, sales, or customer service environment of a healthcare company;
- Comprehension and understanding of Data Modeling technique;
- Demonstrated capability in the following competencies: Plans & Aligns, Drives Results, Manages Ambiguity, Business Insights and Builds Effective Teams;
- Ability to travel up to 15%.
- Degree preference in IT or business;
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Functional Area: [sap_fa_21]
Entry Level: 5