Medical Affairs Business Staff Analyst - R&D IT
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Medical Affairs Business Analyst Research & Development IT, are to:
- Support and enhance data integration and analytics IT solutions for the Medical Affairs domain;
- Partner with Medical Affairs and IT stakeholders, process specialists, and users to elicit and document business requirements focused on leveraging data;
- Support the design and implementation of project work packages focused on data availability and data integration aspects for Medical Affairs systems;
- Develop a deep understanding of corresponding data models and maintain integrations (ETL) and data integrity for on premise and externally hosted (SaaS) systems;
- Partner with business and IT teams to develop and provide new data views required by end users;
- Use current knowledge of business and technology to recommend systems and process improvements;
- Partner with architecture and solution delivery
teams to enable solutions that have long-term value for Medical
Domestic Relocation Assistance is available as well as Visa Sponsorship for US residents.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- University degree in computer science, mathematics or a related field;
- At least 8 years’ of professional experience in the Life Sciences industry, IT or R&D;
- Knowledge about applications including system technologies and supported business processes;
- Proven experience supporting data centric systems and integrations using ETL tools and concepts;
- Knowledge about Drug Development and Medical Affairs processes in the Life Sciences industry;
- Long term experience with system design, development, implementation and user support principles and practices;
- Familiarity with project management principles;
- Knowledge of or experience with system lifecycle management tools such as JIRA;
- Good awareness of change management in a global regulated (GxP) environment;
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a global team environment;
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Basic Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) knowledge.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Location: NJ-Morristown, NJ-Whippany