Medical Advisor Womens Health Care LATAM MD
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Medical Advisor Womens Health Care LATAM MD, are to:
- Ensure Medical Affairs support for Women's Health Business Unit portfolio in the region;
- Serve as key liaison for respective Global MA Women's Health lead and Regional Women's Health BU Head for development of regional Medical Affairs strategy in conjunction with Global Women's Health strategic direction;
- Manage a Regional Matrix team of country MA personnel in the countries dedicated to Medical support for Women's Health Business unit;
- Identify, assemble and lead a team of local Medical Affairs Women's Health Team and provide Medical Marketing, Medical Information, support and training needs, liaising with Global MA Women's Health lead and regional Medical Affairs Operational Head;
- Support Regional and Local Marketing, Regulatory, Market Access and Medical Affairs teams to ensure professional execution of the Regional and Local Commercial, Medical Affairs and Risk Management plans, including the execution of successful launch plans of our WH products;
- Organize Medical-Scientific events (Experts Meeting and Ad-Boards) to support our WH products;
- Support Regional WHC Business in analyzing new Business Opportunities in BD&L together with the WHC RMO and Global;
- Ensure there are no critical compliance issues with regulatory, legal and ethical requirements, as well as with the Bayer Corporate Compliance Policy.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
Who you are
- A minimum of six years' experience in the pharmaceutical industry in Clinical Development, Medical Affairs or other related functions;
- Proven ability to design, interpret and communicate clinical phase IV studies;
- Ability to interpret scientific and clinical study data and present that information in appropriate format for different audiences;
- Understanding of the drug development process over different stages;
- Understanding of global regulations and guidelines;
- Experience in developing and delivering presentations and publications in English;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Proven ability to lead multi-functional teams in a complex global environment;
- Strong global mindset and intercultural communication and training skills;
- Fluent in English. Fluency in a regional language (Spanish or Portuguese preferred).
- Medical Doctor, OB/GYN training preferred, Disease and therapeutic area knowledge in Women's Health preferred.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.