Mechanical Process Engineer - Dicamba Unit
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Dicamba Process Engineer are to:
- Assists plant management and operations personnel daily in evaluating and achieving plant performance goals related to safety, quality, waste minimization, capacity, reliability, and operability;
- Investigates plant performance issues related to safety, quality, environmental impact, capacity, reliability, and operability leading to proposal and implementation of sound technical solutions;
- Proposes designs and executes plant trials directed at enhancing plant performance;
- Serves as process expert and plant representative for design, construction and implementation of investment projects – interfacing with technical professionals from other disciplines (e.g. PCT, project engineering, environmental and utility services operations, and process development);
- Creates, maintains, and develops standards for plant operating documentation (e.g. standard operating procedures, process descriptions, material and energy balances, P&IDs, and operating data collection and retrieval);
- Compiles formats and submits environmental data necessary for timely and accurate filing with local, state, and federal agencies.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering (Chemical or Mechanical preferred) or related science;
- 5+ years engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a plant operation function.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Functional Area: [sap_fa_2]
Entry Level: 5