Material Log Clerk
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Material Log Clerk, are to:
- Follow all documented processes and procedures;
- Physically transport materials with timely and accurate completion for all required SAP transactions using appropriate PPE and material handling equipment;
- Finish product packaging using visual work instructions according to all regulatory requirements;
- Complete all required transactional steps to
receive and ship material.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- High school diploma or GED;
- 0-1 year previous relevant work experience desired;
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications;
- Ability to operate independently;
- Demonstrated problem solving abilities;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Powered industrial truck (fork truck) may be required;
- Ability to work in team environment;
- Ability to quickly learn new IT systems and tools.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Functional Area: [sap_fa_21]
Entry Level: 3