Manufacturing Applications Specialist
Your tasks and responsibilities
Bayer US LLC's Myerstown, PA, office seeks a Manufacturing Applications Specialist to develop a highly automated Manufacturing Execution System (MES) environment and an advanced Manufacturing Intelligence environment.
The primary responsibilities of this role, Manufacturing Applications Specialist, are:
- assisting in the design and creation of PAS-X MBRs, system configuration, and DB management;
- supporting development of an MIS pulling data from various sources including – SAP, PAS-X, OSI/PI and other local DBs; and
- taking part in Operational Excellence discussions and helping the site derive more value from the existing IT systems.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- bachelor's degree (or foreign equivalent) in Chemical Engineering or a related field;
- 10 years of post-baccalaureate and progressively responsible experience in a related position.
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP);
- unit operations associated with the manufacture of solid and liquid pharmaceutical dosage forms;
- explaining and recommending the results of projects to all levels of personnel;
- MS Office software, process control and digitalization;
- managing performance tracking issues, 2DMC, PAS-X, and other software systems;
- data retrieval and processing for statistical and/or predictive analysis;
- project management, problem solving and solution implementation; and
- system interface design and technical infrastructure.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Functional Area: [sap_fa_8]
Entry Level: 5