Manager - Net Revenue Management
Your tasks and responsibilities
The Manager, Net Revenue Management (NRM) Analytics will be responsible for identifying, analyzing and assisting to implement Net Revenue Management (NRM) initiatives across Bayer Consumer Health brands. The position will work closely with the senior leader of NRM and cross functional teams to drive NRM and Trade analyses and support key decision making. This role will interact regularly with brand teams, including the marketing VPs and GMs, as well as partner with the Global NRM team, to assist in the delivery of the NRM initiatives across the $3B portfolio, while also evaluating the more than $300m that is spent between gross to net. The role will also help drive the current NRM initiatives to fruition to realize the $41M in NS and $35M in GP by 2020.
The primary responsibilities of this role, Manager, Net Revenue Management, are to:
- Provide overall support to NRM senior leader in executing the NRM and trade programs, identifying and evaluating opportunities, performing analytics and completing other ad-hoc tasks to deliver NRM goals;
- Conduct detailed analyses across NRM levers, including analysis of company/competitor pricing, product offerings, mix management, promotion and trade terms management, in partnership with brand teams;
- Help drive the current NRM initiatives to fruition to realize the $41M in net sales (NS) and $35M in GP by 2020;
- Manage and prepare large amounts of data (including point-of-sale data), build models and distil actionable insights;
- Develop and maintain strong understanding of relevant markets, trends, channel and competitive dynamics, value drivers and consumer insights;
- Create and deliver effective presentations to communicate insights and recommendations to counterparts and senior leaders;
- Coordinate, manage and track performance of NRM and trade goals and assist in implementation of NRM and trade initiatives;
- Develop capabilities and knowledge of NRM and trade methodologies, analyses and outputs and translate that to other members of the organization.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent is required; an advanced degree preferred;
- A minimum of five years of experience in commercial business required (e.g. pricing, marketing, sales or business development);
- Strong analytical background with proven track record of pushing analysis to actionable recommendations;
- Strong financial acumen;
- Excellent oral, written communication skills and ability to work in cross-functional groups;
- Proficiency with quantitative and analytical tools including excel; strong financial modelling skills required;
- Ability to manage and drive complex analytics, manipulation of large amounts of data; familiar and able to work with point-of-sale data (e.g. IRI);
- Good business judgment, ability to come up with grounded assumptions to evaluate options, then check and triangulate them;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi tasking skills, with ability to influence key stakeholders;
- Strong sense of autonomy and drive, entrepreneurial mindset and "can do" attitude;
- Experience in pricing or promotion strategy a plus.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Functional Area: [sap_fa_13]
Entry Level: 5