Manager, Media Strategy
Your tasks and responsibilities
This role will lead the strategy and activation of holistic media plans across a portfolio of Bayer Consumer Health (BCH) brands. They will work closely with the platforms team, brand managers, consumer insights, analytics, etc. to develop methods to deliver on their brands marketing goals. This role requires of balance of strategic, digital, creative, and analytical thinking as they need to understand consumer and use that information to develop plans that raise brand awareness, drive customer growth, improve a brand’s positioning, and generate revenue. This role requires a heavy emphasis on digital media and understanding of the Search, Social and Programmatic space.
The primary responsibilities of this role, Manager, Media Strategy, are to:
- Deliver best in class holistic integrated media plans to meet brand objectives;
- Partner with the Digital Platforms team to plan and optimize media performance and user experience;
- Lead brand learning agenda and Digital Business KPI Reviews;
- Advance education, awareness, and adoption across Search, Social, and Programmatic;
- Support execution of in-house digital media model;
- Manage across channels to create more valuable brand connections and increase loyalty;
- Increase performance of media channels as measured through DPC and / or ROAS;
- Own a specific division wide initiative
(e.g. content strategy, UX, etc.).
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- BA/BS degree with 10+ years in marketing activation (Digital Marketing, Media, and Advertising) preferably in consumer packaged goods; or an MBA with 6+ years;
- 5-7 years of experience in a business intelligence, marketing analytics or data science role;
- Understanding of Search, Social, and Programmatic media;
- Proven ability to develop operational plans to support enterprise and brand level strategy development;
- Prior experience in setting direction and managing strategy/creative agencies, technical suppliers, and providers of analytic services;
- Strong verbal and written communication and the ability to communicate highly complex ideas in a simple effective manner;
- Demonstrated ability to manage and influence change;
- Thorough knowledge of digital strategy development, digital strategies, channels and measurement / analytics.
- Experience in healthcare marketing preferred;
- Agency / Marketing / IT background preferred.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Functional Area: [sap_fa_19]
Entry Level: 5