Manager, Content Production (Consumer Health)
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Manager, Content Production are to:
- Refine, manage and train the organization on content production standards and practices
- Develop, and keep current, divisional and category content production calendars
- Develop project plan for new work, including identification of resources to manage and deliver work
- Manage and lead internal and external production resources (agencies and freelancers0
- Oversee scopes and budgets for projects ranging from $1,000 - $20,000
- Engage with brand marketing during the creative development process to ensure optimal and efficient translation of creative idea to produce assets
- Oversee projects through every phase of production including scoping, budgeting, pre-production and location production and continually seeking optimization of methods and spends
- Collaborate with brand marketers to plan, budget and execute
- Identify best external and internal resources to meet content production needs with cost efficiencies, speed and quality
- Set and measure KPIs for performance, both in how the wrok gets done and the ultimate efficacy of the work delivered
- Manage relationship with 3rd party to ensure proper validation of bidding and billing
- Stay abreast of all industry developments related to content production practices
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelors of Science/Bachelor of Arts Degree is required; MBA preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in content production or a related field, including TV and digital production
- Must be comfortable managing expectations and needs of multiple stakeholders at the same time and consistently managing 5-10 projects at one time
- Experience leading the production of brand videos and TV commercials
- Experience within the advertising, PR, and film/video content production industries.
- Experience producing commercial and/or film shoots, both in office during pre-pro and on-site, with crews in the 5-25 range.
- Strong knowledge of crew roles/rates and strong abilities to manage SOWs and budgets through all stages of production
- Strong crew and creative personnel contacts preferred
- Knowledgeable of a variety of production methods including use of big ad agencies, adaptation agencies and crowd sourcing
- Must be comfortable negotiating and managing scope and budget through all stages of production.
- An engaging, personable communicator over the phone and in- person.
- Ability to influence others without direct authority
- Able to be collaborative but firm in managing to standards and cost structure
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.