Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role Management Associate are to:
- Partake in 24-months rotational program you will be given the opportunity to make key contributions in a world-class global company with leading brands in different areas;
- Gain practical experience in a variety of marketing and sales initiatives;
- Take active roles in the sales process within the field;
- Manage product portfolios in operational marketing functions and some flexible and strategic project assignments in cross-functional and multicultural teams.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA);
- 2-3 years of professional experience;
- Fluency in English;
- The desire for continuous growth and development;
- The will to gain experience in a dynamic program in an innovative and global company;
- A high level of international mobility.
- Scientific knowledge
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Functional Area: [sap_fa_19]
Entry Level: 5