Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, LifeHub Intern, are to:
• Actively engage the community: translate the LifeHub cultural ambition into unique events and programs;
• Serve as primary point of contact for Bayer internal functions/divisions for the LifeHub Boston;
• Develop concepts to engage with interested external participants in events, projects, etc.;
• Work closely with our corporate and divisional communication teams and design partners (agencies, freelance designers, etc.) using various
marketing channels to ensure that all visuals and events are "on brand" for the LifeHub;
• Serve as the content administrator for the LifeHub Boston web site, LifeHub event invitations, email newsletter, and other marketing outreach.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses
• Currently enrolled in a 4 year Bachelor undergraduate program with the completion of at least the Sophomore year or Master’s program with a focus
in Communications, Public Affairs, Business, Sciences, or Audio and Video Production;
• Must have an overall GPA of at least 3.0 or higher;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills;
• Ability to deal professionally with internal customers of various organizational levels;
• Ability to work effectively within a departmental team and with members of the same or higher organizational levels;
• Good organization, documentation, prioritization and scheduling skills together with an overall desire to learn;
• Basic problem solving and project management abilities together with a professional image;
• Ability to work independently and multi-task;
• Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office with proficient level proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
• Ability to work full time (40 hours per week) throughout the internship in the summer months; Internship will span anywhere from 3-6 months(part time potential during the fall semester).
• Experience using video editing software, Adobe suite, mail chimp and google analytics.
• Experience with Graphic Design.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.