Lead Data Acquisition Specialist
Your tasks and responsibilities
Bayer U.S. LLC’s Whippany, NJ, office seeks a Lead Data Acquisition Specialist to organize and lead cross functional development team to deliver data collection tools by FPFV.
The primary responsibilities of this role, Lead Data Acquisition Specialist, are to:
analyzing the clinical protocol to ensure that all data collection requirements are identified and accounted for in the setup phase to receive data; (ii)
developing specifications for data elements and ensuring that they are complete including programming of any study level integrations; and (iii)
- setting up study level data elements using available software including programming of edits and derivations as required across multiple platforms.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- master's degree (or foreign equivalent degree) in Natural Science, Statistics, Computer Science, or a related fieldplus four (4) years of experience in a related position,
- working with study teams to define technical specifications for study databases, data quality checks & data reporting using respective EDC, Reporting and Data Warehousing tools and completing programming (EC & Custom Functions Programming using C#.Net) tasks using Medidata Rave EDC;
- implementing import and export integrations within studies using infrastructure setup by Technology and Integrations, i.e. importing data into EDC systems (such as RAVE, OLX, or IRT) from 3rd party systems like IxRS and export existing RAVE data using RWS (Rave Web Services)/Rave Adaptor;
- creating and monitoring the project plan for the entire eCRF development activities for the study to ensure the go-live target is met in accordance with development Standards Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Operational Manuals;
- assessing the impact of changes and implementing study eCRF setup changes post release to production as well as ensuring that all updates are fully tested before deploying for production use;
- assisting in setup and maintenance of standardization in Libraries (eg. Rave GLV or InForm Libraries) for data collection elements and data review/cleaning programs across different platforms as required;
- technology platforms (i.e., RAVE, LSH, InForm) for data acquisition with C# programming experience and associated review and reporting;
- principles of system design, database and edit programming; and
- clinical trial data management and/or data analysis processes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.