Lead DA Programmer
Your tasks and responsibilities
Bayer U.S. LLC’s Whippany, NJ, office seeks a Lead DA Programmer to provide study-level technical programming support for the design and implementation of study data collection, transfer, storage, retrieval, and reporting.
The primary responsibilities of this role, Lead DA Programmer, are to:
working with study team to define technical specifications for study databases, data quality checks & data reporting using respective EDC, Reporting and Data Warehousing tools and completing programming (EC & Custom Functions Programming using C#.Net) tasks using Medidata Rave EDC;
validating the databases using manual and automated testing;
supporting programming for setup of study clinical data collection, reporting tools such as BO, Spot Fire, Crystal Reports etc.;
assisting in implementation of import and export integrations such as EDC to Argus Safety, IxRS,etc.; and
collaborating with programming partners to ensure a sound understanding of the technical platforms for standardized solutions to study related requests between EDC and Oracle LSH.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent degree) in Statistics, Computer Science, Electronics Engineering, or related field plus six (6) years of post-baccalaureate and progressively responsible experience in a related position.
- programming on commonly used technology platforms (i.e., RAVE, LSH, or Oracle InForm) for data acquisition and associated review, and reporting (i.e., OBIEE, JReview, Spot Fire, Business Objects, or Crystal Reports etc.);
- programming in languages such as C#, SQL, or SAS; with the tools and utilities for the management of pharmaceutical sponsor proprietary or industry clinical data standards (i.e., sponsor specific or CDISC);
- working with industry standards on integration technology, such as web services and odm.xml principles of system design, database and edit programming; and comprehensive software testing, inspections, analyses, and other verification tasks performed at each stage of the software development life cycle;
- assisting in implementation of import and export integrations within studies using infrastructure setup by Technology and Integrations, i.e. importing data into EDC systems (such as RAVE, OLX, or IRT) from 3rd party systems like IxRS and export existing RAVE data using RWS (Rave Web Services)/Rave Adaptor; and
- utilizing the tools and utilities for the management of pharmaceutical sponsor proprietary or industry clinical data standards (i.e. sponsor specific or CDISC).
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.