Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilites of this role, Intern IT, are to:
• Define, scope, outline and deliver on technical solutions to enhance our customer's experience with Bayer;
• Work with senior members of the team to
deliver on tasks of low to medium complexity;
• Partner with IT members to gain a direct view of what is involved in supporting IT backbone activities.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who
possesses the following:
• Currently enrolled in Bachelor's or Master's degree degree program;
• Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills, including an ability to interact with and establish good working relationships with diverse individuals;
• Self-driven leadership skills demonstrated by initiative and positive approach to tasks, decision-making;
• US Citizen/US working permit.
• Minimum overall GPA of 3.0 is preferred (GPA must be stated on the resume/unofficial transcripts upon initial application) to demonstrate applicable knowledge of educational degree.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Location: NJ-Morristown, NJ-Whippany, PA-Indianola, PA-Pittsburgh Heilman
Functional Area: [sap_fa_8]
Entry Level: 1