IT Business Partner Consumer Health Product Development
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, IT Business Partner CH (Consumer Health) Product Development, are to:
- Be accountable for establishing and maintaining the Business Relationship towards Consumer Health Innovation & Development (I&D) Development sites globally;
- Be accountable for the business relationship and represents the laboratory and product development scope;
- Lead ad hoc teams of third-parties and ITO personnel for US laboratory and product development efforts. Provides input to global strategy and works collaboratively with the global development IT head;
- Ensure support and change management expertise in applying significant IT changes;
- Translate business needs into I&D IT strategy and respective programs and projects, and ensures proper implementation, as well as alignment of IT Strategy;
- Be accountable for the Global I&D IT projects that utilize technology to enhance or improve efficiency of product development. Identify opportunities to shift focus from operational enhancements to innovative and strategic growth investments;
- Be responsible for IT Performance Management for assigned projects;
- Be accountable for proper Program Management for global product development strategic business change programs;
- Provide tactical and operational advice to I&D product development sites;
- Ensure superior external customer / business proximity and user orientation;
- Serve as program manager on major initiatives.
Visa sponsorship is available for this role.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor's degree with 15+ years experience OR Master's degree with 10 years experience OR Doctorate with 7+ years experience OR 15 years of relevant business experience,
- Minimum of at least 10 years overall IT, R&D or business experience, with at least five years managing projects / programs;
- Detailed knowledge of account management and project management concepts, best practices and related polices;
- Demonstrated ability to work in a global matrix organization model and interact effectively and develop consensus with all levels of management within a cross-functional team environment;
- Strong communication (oral and written), conflict management, and effective influencing skills are all important, as relationships must be developed and maintained with senior and executive management;
- Must be persistent and committed to a successful completion of assignments on-time with complete accuracy of deliverables within prescribed budget;
- This position requires strong organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Bayer competencies critical for this position: Business Insight, Strategic Mindset, Instill Trust, Courage, Collaboration & Negotiation.
- Advanced degrees (MS, MBA) preferred, but not required.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.