I.T. Engineering Intern
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role,I.T. Engineering Intern, are to:
- Support enhancement and design activities for database where production data stored;
- Help troubleshooting on software used for production such as SAP, discoverant;
- Support execution of various IT
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Currently enrolled in sophomore year or higher pursuing a
Bachelor's Degree or Master’s Degree in Information Science,
Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) field;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to deal professionally with internal customers of various organizational levels;
- Ability to work effectively within a departmental team and with members of the same or higher organizational levels;
- Good organization, documentation, prioritization and scheduling skills together with an overall desire to learn;
- Basic problem solving and project management abilities together with a professional image;
- Ability to work independently and multi-task;
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office with beginner level proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Demonstrated potential for technical proficiency, scientific creativity, and collaboration with others and independent thought.
- Knowledge or interest in Network Security, Firewalls, Switches and Routers, and/or Software Design.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.