Graduate-Level Controlling Intern
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Graduate-Level Controlling Intern, are to:
- Support the Site Controlling Team during Budget
- Prepare and create Data One queries for cost center budgets;
- Prepare and actualize documents and tables also including Analysis for Office / DataOne (H2R) requests;
- Participate in alignment meetings with other functional stakeholders;
- Review standard costs, including deviation analysis of conversion costs and material costs;
- Be involved in reporting and communication to PS Controlling headquarters;
- Support to create Power Point layouts for Budget Presentation;
- Review Master Data quality checks for costing of production materials;
- Research and support resolution of ad hoc requests
associated with divested sites.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Enrolled in a Masters Business Administration (MBA), Finance - within six months of graduate-level course completion;
- Minimum overall GPA of 3.0 or equivalent for international candidates (GPA must be listed on resume);
- Ability to work 40 hours per week;
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), SAP and DataOne;
- Good communications skills, both written and verbal. German language is a plus.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Location: MO-Kansas City