Finance & Supply Chain Lead
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Finance & Supply Chain Lead, are to:
- Provides leadership to the site and functional support with a team who performs financial analysis, cost analysis, procurement, training and other supply chain duties;
- Issues advocacy, communication, site strategy setting and shaping culture;
- Leads the site’s annual operating budget, long-range plans and management reporting of forecasted and actual results (Includes coordinating and leading the budget and forecast effort, leading and assuring targets are met throughout the year, and communicating variances);
- Leads the cost / performance management process within the plant (assuring all costs are evaluated and challenged on a regular basis) and savings are captured;
- Serves as the Assistant Treasurer
of the legal entity P4.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor of Science in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or related business degree;
- At least 10 years of experience in finance or supply chain management role(s);
- Minimum of five years of experience in people leadership role(s).
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or similar designation, Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Accounting, Master of Finance, or Master of Supply Chain Management;
- Advance level of Excel and PowerPoint skills;
- Budgeting/Forecasting/Performance Management experience;
- Proven leader with focus on developing others and teams, creative problem-solver and positive can-do attitude, intellectually capable and assertive decision maker;
- Ability to work on numerous projects at the same time and demonstrated ability to lead and become a catalyst for change;
- Effectively leads cultural and organizational change initiatives;
- Ability to interface with all levels of the Company.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Location: ID-Soda Springs
Functional Area: [sap_fa_22]
Entry Level: 5