External Manufacturing Organization QA Senior Manager
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, External Manufacturing Organization QA Senior Manager, are:
- Significant impact to current and future business performance though building a functionally excellent infrastructure (knowledge, processes and systems) to handle moderately complex responsibilities.
- Builds strong organizational capability
for current and future needs.
- Builds strong organizational capability for current and future needs.
- Manages multiple technical functions of
a moderate level of complexity that are leveraged to achieve
business partnerships – outsourcing capability
- Sets functional and business objectives
and measures results.
- Creates and manages department objectives and functional development plan.
- Integrates functional infrastructure
(people, process, tool) with business strategies.
- Provides functional, clinical and
business mentoring to department.
- Effectively evaluates and communicates
broad technical issues to internal and external
- Manages the risks of moderately complex
functions creating challenges due to interdisciplinary engineering
skills and technologies exercised (within highly constrained
- Leverages multiple engineering
disciplines and cross-functional skills to formulate and
communicate technically sound arguments that influence technical
direction and specific decision-making.
- Pre-empts priority and resource
- Interacts and serves multiple
- Creative means for work efficiencies and high performance.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- 10 years balancing business needs and
- Engineering Functional Management,
Project Management Experience
- Competence in select, critical product
technologies with a systems level perspective.
- Anticipating foreseeable technical
situations, analyzing, identifying problems and directing technical
- Building technical organizations to
align with portfolio plans and SBU strategies.
- Ensuring appropriate integration with
product development processes.
- Progressive technical leadership experience.
- Master's Degree
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Functional Area: [sap_fa_2]
Entry Level: 5