Environmental Engineering Intern
Your tasks and responsibilities
Duties and projects designed to have the effect of working with production areas to identify potential sustainability projects (focusing on energy, water, and waste reductions)
Verifying emissions information for processing equipment,
Performing emission calculations
Developing spreadsheets and/or databases
Preparing permit applications
- Students must be currently enrolled in a bachelor's or master's engineering degree program and have completed their sophomore year by the start of their internship.
- Work at the Muscatine, Iowa site for the duration of the term (June- August of 2020)
- Return to school upon completion of their term with Bayer to continue their program of study
• Prior Co-op or internship experience is a plus
• Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Functional Area: [sap_fa_37]
Entry Level: 1