Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Engineer Software, are to:
- Define requirements for simple designs;
- Be responsible for one design element at a time within single discipline;
- Achieve understanding of the product and clinical applications;
- Understand direct interfaces (inputs/outputs) within the relevant processes;
- Lead design reviews of simple designs;
- Participates in other design reviews as a supplementary reviewer;
- Write verification protocols for simple designs, manage or perform the execution of the protocols, analyze results, and write reports;
- Manage own work activities to given objectives with supervision;
- Be able to lead small teams to lower complexity project activities;
- Be comfortable with technical information to perform job;
- Interact with suppliers and partners;
- Effectively convey problems, opportunities and results.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Related Field;
- Knowledge and application of engineering and scientific concepts in selected technical discipline – 2+ years;
- Basic knowledge of other technical disciplines;
- Applies basic tools, methodologies and technologies, including statistics;
- Defines requirements for simple designs;
- Working knowledge and proven skills of PC computer system including Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint);
- Excellent Communications skills;
- Excellent Collaboration skills;
- Excellent Customer Focus skills.
- Familiarity and/or coursework with Object Oriented design and development concept;
- Familiarity and/or coursework on Object Oriented programming languages such as C, C++, Java, C#.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
Functional Area: [sap_fa_2]
Entry Level: 3