Director Franchise Training
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Director Franchise Training, are to:
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales stakeholders to understand major sales opportunities and challenges ensuring sales processes, sales systems, and best practices are effectively deployed to positively impact sales productivity;
- Determine and evaluate sales training needs and design and deploy quality product, business acumen and selling skills training solutions that build essential sales capabilities necessary to achieve all sales goals through successful execution of defined sales strategies;
- Oversee Deputy Directors;
- Collaborate with other members of the training leadership team and brand teams to ensure optimal training development, deployment and evolution of curriculum and content;
- Develop KPIs and outcomes metrics to measure successful outcomes;
- Continually identify best practices in learning and development and update and enhance training curriculum to bring change and improvement in sales behaviors;
- Successfully manage department budget and expenditures.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s degree required in Health Services, Training, Management, Business or related field;
- Minimum of 10 years progressive experience working in the Healthcare or related industry; experience working in or leading;
- Strong leadership, collaboration, and management competencies and business acumen a must;
- Self-directed in ambiguous situations; excellent judgment and decision making skills;
- Ability to work under pressure, to meet short timeframes, and to collaborate across groups;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to interact effectively with senior leaders;
- Must possess excellent analytical skills;
- Must have excellent leadership, organization, communication skills in order to direct others;
- Ability to manage cross-functional teams;
- Strong project management experience, ability to prioritize effectively;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality where appropriate;
- Proven business acumen, including strong analytical skills, interpretation, and business problem solving;
- Willingness to travel as needed up to 25%.
- Training programs;
- Additional experience managing related functions in a Commercial Healthcare setting (field or commercial based).
Domestic Relocation Assistance may be offered on this role.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.