Deputy Director, Health Plan and PBM
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Deputy Director Health Plan and Pharmacy Benefit Manager (PBM), are to:
- Develop Health Plan & PBM tactics including customer engagement planning for the Bayer Pharma product portfolio;
- Identify key customer segments within the Health Plan & PBM and identify high-level customer needs to inform Bayer product value proposition development;
- Identify impact and implications of Health Plan & PBM trends on the relevant products within the Bayer portfolio including risk and mitigation strategies;
- Communicate Health Plan & PBM channel strategies and provide channel expertise to inform contract strategy and brand planning across the portfolio;
- Leverage customer insights from the field and supplements with external (e.g., third party) information and data to develop deep channel expertise;
- Collaborate with Account Management to prioritize insights and questions to be gathered and answered as Brand/Portfolio lifecycles evolve;
- Synthesize complex channel insights into actionable information;
- Lead the channel marketing efforts to inform Brand planning from a Market Access channel expertise perspective, including the Account Management Plan of Actions (POAs) as needed;
- Act as a key liaison to the Brand and Contracting
Strategy Market Access personnel.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 8 years’ related work experience in pharma, biotech, or healthcare industry OR Master’s Degree with at least 6 years’ experience or Pharm.D. Degree with at least 4 years’ experience;
- Experience with data collection, competitive intelligence, market research and translating it into actionable insights and strategy; Knowledge of U.S. Healthcare regulatory environment;
- Key Competencies include Collaborates, Cultivates
Innovation, Instills Trust, Courage and Customer
- Pharma/biotech/healthcare industry marketing experience;
- At least 2 years’ managed care experience.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.