Deputy Director HCP Marketing -Rare Disease
Your tasks and responsibilities
The primary responsibilities of this role, Deputy Director HCP Marketing -Rare Disease, are to:
- Be responsible for developing and implementing professional/HCP strategy for assigned products which includes: development of 3-year operational brand plan and modifying plan as needed, Life Cycle Management and ensuring alignment of professional/HCP marketing with brand strategy;
- Drive HCP focused market research efforts and manages forecasting production and logistic issues. Define performance metrics;
- Key Opinion Leaders development and Advisory Boards;
- Be accountable for professional P&L, including budget allocation to agency partners and budget monitoring;
- Lead cross-functional teams needed to achieve key HCP initiatives, defining and clarifying initiative objectives and managing the team, timelines and resources needed. Including working with specialty pharmacies/HUB to train nurses/pharmacist;
- Gain a strong understanding of the medical, regulatory, legal and Manufacturing environments for the brand as they relate to key HCP initiatives;
- Build relationships with key contacts in each of
these areas Build relationships with key contacts in each of these
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor's degree with 7+ years of healthcare/pharma experience required. 3+ years marketing experience required. Medical experience a plus;
- Experience in dealing with health care professionals in developing marketing materials required;
- Ability to lead and influence key stakeholders on the overall marketing strategy, public relations plan and execution.
- Advanced degree preferred;
- Experience within Pulmonary Hypertension/Rare Disease preferred.
- Experience working through the LMR process preferred.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.